FDV 0.92% 54.0¢ frontier digital ventures limited

Helpfully available as a video (including playback speed...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

Helpfully available as a video (including playback speed increases!) here as well for the presentation/slide context:

https://frontierdv.com/investor-centre/videos-3/

I thought a few bits outside of the usual details were interesting from the presentation or questions (less questions than usual, maybe?)

re: markets getting "interesting" and how that impacts these businesses:

"The other feature we're starting to see at the moment as the markets get more interesting is that sellers become more dependent on these platforms ... They've got to try harder, which means that they defer to the channels that deliver for them, and the primary channel that car dealers, property agents and developers have is the market leading portals in their respective markets.

So, what I’ve learned from my days at REA or iProperty, or being involved in iCar, is that whenever the market gets a bit harder, sellers depend on us more."

On Zameen in the Pakistan turmoil:

"People have been asking about Zameen and Pakistan for almost 10 years now, and everyone keeps expecting something negative to happen and good things continue to come out of both businesses. They’re really robust businesses. They've been in the market a long time. They're really dominant, particularly Zameen, so we'd expect it to continue its trajectory and feel pretty confident it'll do so."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $234.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 55.0¢ 52.5¢ $213.3K 396.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5708 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 30403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
54.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
54.5¢ 55.0¢ 53.0¢ 92921
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
FDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.