APX 2.11% 46.5¢ appen limited

Ann: 2022 Half Year Results & FY2022 Outlook, page-8

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    The China business is risky, but you are correct if they can pull it off. Im going to reserve judgement until old mate Marky mark speaks. If history is any guide we should see a drop when he lets a clanger fly during the preso, maybe then a small bump...
    Im really disappointed they are talking to countries in terms of opportunity and not themes - Auto as an example they touched on but no indication of strategic intent to go after and own this space. This is why mark is out of his depth, he cannot sell the positive story and go after the big audacious goals. There is no mention of how the Quadrant acquisition is delivering as another example. Its just grouped with other stuff and they mention add ons... Big deal.
    They have no intelligence on competion except looking at thier websites? Seriously? Then they state they dont think they are losing share but in fact are definitely not growing at the CAGR they themselves have published, how on earth is that maintaing share, or one of the numbers is wrong / they think we are all idiots?

Maybe I havent reserved judgment... Only good around this atock atm is that there are some decent posts and many are playing the ball and not the person. I hope those who use this as an opportunity to ridicule others stay away but like my feelings about Marky mark, Im not confident.

GLAH and those watching from the bleachers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $103.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 47.5¢ 46.5¢ $467.5K 997.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 282250 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.