EML 1.09% 93.0¢ eml payments limited

I would say its flat at first glance, with plenty of...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I would say its flat at first glance, with plenty of conservatism built in for the full year. I could be wrong, as what @@Kewbrick9 has proven.

- The latest interim results unfortunately would have been better had Omicron not affected the December shopping season. Maybe this will improve next year and the years ahead

- Shine lawyers: $10m lawsuit? Even CBI and Morans cannot agree the severity of the matter. You dont go to market announcing every damn letter you receive from CBI. I reckon such quantum is there to scare the lawyers off. I would not think Shine lawyers would put $10m of their partnership capital to fight a lawsuit on a "no success, no fee" basis. If they ain't backing off, they must have received some damning piece of evidence proving guilt beyond reasonable doubt. If so, put up the security.

- Rising interest rates will benefit EML from bottom line. This is not make-believe. This is what is expected to happen with a very high likelihood for the next couple of years. Current assumption clearly states they are basing it off February 2022 rates as basis. Upside?

- CBI restrictions, I think this is a little light on the update here. Just maybe, Tom is keeping it in his back pocket for Q&A later?

- I am waiting to hear how Nuapay will significantly add value. But at this SP, its writing off Nuapay (entirely) and PFS (substantially).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.010(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.8¢ $885.4K 954.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 385011 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 5047 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.