EML 0.00% 92.0¢ eml payments limited

Ann: 2022 Interim Report, page-51

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    But, you know, on the newer play (Nuapay) side, I think, in the next kind of couple of months, six weeks, they've got some pretty sizable deals that I think would be ASX worthy of announcement. In terms of materiality, on the prepaid side, I'd expect a couple as well, you know, in the next I'll sign up -- I'll sign the next month, but ASX worthy. Obviously, the more deals the more customers we have. You know, you can't use the ASX as a marketing platform, right. So you can't go and put every new deal on there because they will just knock you back.But I'd be – you surprised if we don't have probably before the announcements in the next month. So I'd say the -- in a month's time we would have few -- a few others. And the key -- the key -- is that they are there – I will just say its more sizeable. And you know if you can get them in there, obviously you're getting the other kind of how would I call it the not foundational, but they're the ones that scale you quicker, right?I mean, you can add a lot of programs that you know, in a year or two that might be 10 million, 20 million or you can add some that could be 200, 300, 400. And obviously they're the ones that we were aiming for. I think it's a bit of a watch this space but in the next month I'd expect that expect we have three or four.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $345.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 92.5¢ 90.8¢ $774.3K 843.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6408 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.