MFG 1.64% $8.42 magellan financial group limited

Absolutely correct in your assessment. The key personal issue is...

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Absolutely correct in your assessment. The key personal issue is the only aspect that has worried me too.But you need to be practical about transition from an entrepreneurial organisation to current position, where one or two person would have been the front and Center of the organisation. As you have mentioned these are gradual steps. Chris also acknowledged this point last week.
    The balance of the interview is good for consultants and academics to write about. also for journalists to publish.

Was Hamish being interviewed for middle management job.? What are your strengths? Weakness? Where do you want to be in 5 years?.These are question for me and most of you doing day to day grinding work. If entrepreneurs was thinking about more politically correct answers, they will never be the individuals setting up billion $ companies.
    I didn’t see any single question in 2018 about incoming Covid and how you are going to react. May be they missed it.!!!
    The point I am making is there are millions among us who are brilliant and have plenty of opinions after the event.
    If Covid didn’t happen MFG won’t be in current predicament. However they have to deal with it now and progress from here.
    The new management structure evolved on what happened over last 18 months making the necessary changes you need to manage large companies, hopefully without loosing much of the entrepreneurial DNA. Difficult balance to achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.42
Change
-0.140(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.521B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.52 $8.53 $8.34 $4.998M 594.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2816 $8.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.43 162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.