ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I was at the AGM guys and had a very good chat with Sean Halpin and others.
    Firstly, do not expect a capital raise according to Sean. They are acutely aware of the dead share price. They do not wish to dilute shareholders more and anyway I do not think they would get any takers. Instos came in at 60c last time so no joy to raise from them. The problem for SDV is that they are a SERVICE company largely...that is do not hold large assets. This make getting debt very difficult b/c there is virtually no collateral to offer.
    They say another problem is that Australia's PFAS regulations and standards are WAY AHEAD of overseas markets.
    On a global scale our infrastructure spend and clean up work does not move the needle .
    Rest assured, the board is genuine and wants to deliver but it is going to be a very hard slog.
    Subsequently I have moved on and I have been a true believer for many, many years.
    I will watch it and come back if I see progress happening.
    BTW...are you aware that even though the F.Y. year end Income had been $89 M the CURRENT ROLLING 12 MONTH $84 M !
    Have to pick up over $5 M in extra sales over the next 3 to match 2022/2023 sales
    I genuinely hope they can do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.