SDV 3.08% 33.5¢ scidev ltd

I attended the AGM yesterday.It was held in their own...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I attended the AGM yesterday.
    It was held in their own Warehouse/Office/Lab building in Seven Hills.
    I directly asked about Haldon payment and got exactly that answer. I thought they said $3.1M for Haldon but no matter. That is expected to be covered by their own cash.
    Sean Halpin and the board are very aware of the flat share price. They are against any capital raise if at all possible. It would be capital dilutive. company ownership is 52% Retail and 48% mamanegement and institutional. Capital raises were done when the share was very much higher than this. I imagine the Insto's that supported to previous raising around 60c (I think) would be unlikely to take any meaningful slice. As for retail holders? Well I doubt that would go well in today's environment.
    They have gained new Tier 1 companies over the last year. The aim is to leverage the Tier 1 companies to get work on multiple sites. Thereby trying to be noticeable. The industrila chemicals market is very, very large.
    SDV's PFAS solutions truly are world leading. It seems local Australian regulations for cleanup and discharge is very much stricter than most O.S. markets.
    Nevertheless PFAS s are nasty and globally people are waking up to the fact they must be cleaned up. In my opinion the Water business has been quite dissappointing but having spoken directly with them yesterday I understand how it has been a hard slog.
    On the flip side though, their chemistry is very good, they seem like genuine hard workers trying to make a mark. Globally water treatment MAY be a game changer. It is a $240B market per Sean.
    Personally I will wait for a while yet. They reckon there is some construction work coming that had been delayed. So that should hopefully add some $$$.
    The next 12 months should tell us if they can make this a growth business or not. Revenue has been seriously stuck at $80 M to $89 M p.a. for a while now.
    The current 12 momth rolling sales is at $84.something M p.a. I am watching that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.010(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $63.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $20.18K 62.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.5¢ 32.5¢ 32.0¢ 70697
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.