EQR 0.00% 5.0¢ eq resources limited

Ann: 2023 AGM CEO Presentation, page-2

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Well on the trading side of things first - it was a pretty good volume day with over 4 million shares traded - haven't had a day like that for a while.

With the AGM, it was a well put together and positive delivery by both Oliver and Kevin.

Olivers delivery focussed on the "going global" aspect of EQR, emphasised the "de risking" of the company, paid homage to, and welcomed, Oaktree (who will assist in "driving the story" forward) to the fold and also recognised the strength of relationship with Masan, the largest tungsten processor outside of China and a company with whom we have a MOU for technical knowledge sharing.

Kevin ran through the slide presentation in the usual upbeat way - not many surprises there.
    BUT, depending on your perspective and how you choose to "read between the lines", I think there were some subliminal takeaways -

identify opportunities for growth
    global expansion & collaboration
    Saloro was a " fantastic deal"

Responding to a question about possible acquisitions in 2024, Oliver responded there werent really many viable opportunities around the world but "they were in discussions" , with a number of organisations "within the vicinity" and specifically mentioned the Iberian peninsula - even referring to a cluster as well as the Mt Carbine cluster.

I dont know what is in store for 2024 but Oliver did say it would be a good year for shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15971 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 321085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.