EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

I think its worth noting that the original JV with Cronimet...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I think its worth noting that the original JV with Cronimet involved them injecting $8m, of which $5m was by way of prepayment for concentrate.

So Rob 100's & 1000's (or whatever) despite my lack of knowledge around this I find it reasonable to think that any perceived lack of cash-flow from the tailings operation may in-fact be explained (at least in part) by the fact we got it paid to us upfront.

My understanding, if memory serves, is that costs were shared equally, EQR took a 2% Royalty of the top and resulting revenue was then split equally.

In some ways the testing and ramp up was funded, in part, via an upfront payment against future production. That to me shows some confidence or maybe they were rolling the dice. (but if the dice didn't land where they would have liked, then why convert at such a premium to market?)

All of this can be found in releases around the time.

I have no doubt you will seek another way to try and shoot this all down, regardless of facts.

As with all others I wish you well.

I have no greater access to information than anyone else on here and the above comments are from memory.

DYOR, DLTR (Don't Listen To Rob)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $22.14K 456.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 23100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.