EQR 8.57% 3.8¢ eq resources limited

Ann: 2023 AGM CEO Presentation, page-59

1. 1,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    "...capitalise on the current weakness..."

Exactly what weakness are we talking about here ?

There is no weakness in management....
    There is no weakness in the individual and joint resource in situ at Mt Carbine, Barruecopardo (& Wolfram Camp - which I'm sure will present some surprises)
    There is no weakness in their overall recovery rates - in fact, on the improve
    There is no weakness in the Xray ore sorters which have proven their efficiency in multiplying grade by 7 to 10 times - and more XRT's are coming

The only real weakness I see here is " the economy" which is driving people to sell, even when they dont want to, and management have absolutely no control over this - they just have to cop it like the rest of us.

Sure, there was a crusher problem - big deal - these things can happen whilst they are waiting for the "big gun" Sandvik to arrive - thats mining !

I understand there was a big seller, but my take on that is that there is probably a lot of new blood coming onto the register soaking up a lot of these sales which is a good thing

For those readers who dont follow this stock so closely, my advice is dont panic - there is no weakness that is directly attributable to the company and, its management, its methods or its assets (that are related to this share price drop), that you need to be concerned about - just be patient.

There might be a few people getting out because they forgot to sign a pre-nup, or my mates got a Lambo at a bargain price - this will and can always happen, but DONT let it reflect on your perception of this company and where it is going and what it is capable of - especially when you see the APT price start to move

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $23.13K 610.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 412692 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 691932 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.