SDI 2.30% 85.0¢ sdi limited

Yep - it's not easy to find positive points out of the...

1. 783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Yep - it's not easy to find positive points out of the outlook.
    One of the first things I did this morning after reading the report is to check on the update from Pacific Smiles (the service and facilities provider to dental practitioners). They reported, among other things, a "slight softening in patient attendances during September and October" linked to "ongoing macroeconomic headwinds and reduced consumer sentiment associated with cost of living pressures".
    So, I'm at least happy to assume that there is a general trend running against them rather than their downturn in revenue being attributable to a loss of market share, albeit that the lucky break with amalgam sales has run its race.
    The Gross Profit margin improvement was an essential achievement given that the freight cost issues that diluted their margin initially have since been largely extinguished.
    Operating costs increased by 3.4% which may also include some costs linked to the changes to facilities and equipment which will hopefully result in cost reductions down the line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $101.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 85.0¢ $8.618K 9.971K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5930 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 19112 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.