CU6 4.66% $3.82 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

Dr Taylor led Clarity to the biggest Australian Bio IPO. I...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Dr Taylor led Clarity to the biggest Australian Bio IPO. I reckon he will guide us to the biggest sale price in Australian Bio History, and then some. This is a product that is exceeding every expectation, in every trial.
    Yes it is below the IPO price which means the team are excellent salespeople who can sell the product, just who investors want in their corner when negotiating a sale
    The main difference now is that the Data is constantly backing up the claims told pre IPO.
    Imagine the sales ability of a pumped up CEO who guided his company, I believe he is a major shareholder, who is now backed by the most positive data in research right now.
    This CEO, who holds an incredible amount of shares will not sell for a quick small win. He expects the data to continue to be shored up and has the cash to run till start of 2025. AT will expect a huge return on his considerable investment of time, passion and cash.
    He clearly showed his intent that a big boy will bring the product to market. This leads me to believe that if the data keeps coming as it is we will be sold before the end of 2024. My prediction is no dilution prior to sale. A cancer diagnostic and theraputic, using Clarity technology and saving lives, will be brought to market by a big boy with the cash to speed up the delivery to market without capital restrictions.
    The world will benefit seeing this product get to market, if all keeps going well, and investors will win a considerable return.
    Yep, I bought at IPO, the pitch was persuasive. Now the pitch is backed by results.
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.170(4.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.187B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.80 $3.88 $3.55 $10.15M 2.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1301 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.85 1690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.80
  Change
0.170 ( 3.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.78 $3.87 $3.55 179402
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
CU6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.