AHF 7.69% 1.4¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

Unless both companies are producing product? In that instance...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Unless both companies are producing product?
    In that instance possibly but I don’t know anything about that company or what they do but if they’re just a canning facility for the product from AHF flat out no, it still won’t get close to 2 million cans in a 52 week period.
    That conclusion comes from my experience of the facility itself.
    The evaporator can only handle a maximum of 17L per minute to evaporate the water content from the formulation to reach the total solids level required because of the dryer capacity, it then becomes a concentrate to dry into powder & the dryer could barely keep up with that flow rate from the evaporator without wastage. Guaranteed.
    You can go back through the forum to find my mentions of the production limits I’m not typing them again. Note that this explanation is only based in the belief that AHF is the only producer, if Yiqing is producing alongside them I have nothing to offer because I don’t know anything.
    Im an operator and yes 8L very well may translate into 900g of powder but there are and will always be residuals that won’t be used as that 8L progresses through the line & I don’t understand or care to understand how operations translate into the figures you’ve mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.049M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $840 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 621974 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1186250 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 280000
Last updated 14.52pm 16/05/2024 ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.