ALK 2.50% 58.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: 2023 AGM - Managing Director's Presentation, page-21

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Hoping that the ALK will make Nic's "live" AGM Presentation available on their Website ( not just the slides ) ..or some of the Info can be confirmed out of Meetings in Melbourne and Sydney in the next two days . But a few aspects stood out at first blush :
    1) The Tomingley Plant expansion planning is well advanced and well funded
    2) Roswell Underground close spaced drilling to define ore loads at the ore face , well underway
    3) The absolute commitment in the last 12 months, to drill up/expand the Defined / Inferred ore bodies at Boda Main and Kaiser ..to enable the Prelim. Economic ( Scoping ) Study to be prepared ..and potentially engage with third party /Jv developers ( or examine other options ) was clearly emphasised .
    4) As to Exploration expenditure for 2024 ...my undersatnding that $5 M has been initially earmarked for Boda "' nearby target " drilling , and a further $5 mill for Tomingley and Regional drilling ( $10 Mill) . I took it that drilling underground at Roswell is "additional"..as that would be operational drilling .
    I am not sure whether "drilling " costs , includes assaying as well ( not cheap) --or just the drill rig bits in the ground > It was also made clear --if they start to get good results in a particular area , the programmes timing can change ..and I assume with it , possible budget variations !
    5) Whilst not said per se ...clearly , the switch to exploration target drilling rather than Underground Drive and Resource Drilling , is building a more upbeat tone .,....and fortunately , as the Prelem . Economic Study will be some weeks after Kaiser upgraded Resource is released ( say 2nd QTR 2024 ) , some of the initial target drilling will have started with some early assays likely > And GOOD RESULTS would no doubt enhance any Boda JV "discussions"that might be progressing .
    AIMHO ...refining some of these aspects will no doubt come out of the discussions from those fortunate enough to be attending the interstate Preso's . Well put together and delivered , Nic .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $353.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.5¢ 58.5¢ $546.7K 915.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51063 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 14615 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
58.5¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
61.5¢ 61.5¢ 58.5¢ 186053
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.