OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

I'm not sure how you would classify this as a Ponzi scheme, but...

1. 1,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1992
    I'm not sure how you would classify this as a Ponzi scheme, but each to their own I guess. In regards to the rename, I think it is a good idea. It completely disassociates us from BNPL and also the old board and business. I don't think it is an attempt to "Pull the wool over new sheep". I think it is their attempt to tell the market this is now a different company from what it was pre-VA.

I agree the old board and people involved in the massive fraud should rot in jail. In regards to the new board, I think it is the total opposite. The extent of the share dilution has been disappointing, but I acknowledge we needed money and where else are they going to get it from? The missing millions could take a long time to recover, and we need funds now in order to show ASX we are liquid and should be trading.

I know this has not all gone to script as we would like, but the fact of the matter is this company would have been folded and closed with all monies going to creditors and PwC for fees. Instead, some people fought for the business, got it out of VA, and made it liquid. Now we re-await a listing.

I totally understand that many just want to jump ship. But I think we need to give some credit to the current board and people who have supported it, as it looks like you will at least get that option. The previous option was going to be getting a big fat ZERO for all shareholders.

Hopefully they can successfully prosecute the people involved in the fraud, get them in jail and recover some of the money. Personally, I am just happy I can still write about this company being a going concern. What the future holds is anyone's guess, but at least we can talk about a future instead of lamenting about losing all the money we invested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.4¢ $252.5K 16.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2187714 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 433613 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.