OVT 13.6% 1.9¢ ovanti limited

Sorry, but now you make me laugh.Firstly, when I encouraged...

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1979
    Sorry, but now you make me laugh.

Firstly, when I encouraged people from this board to attend the AGM, you came back saying it was a waste of time. You said you can't ask questions - which I showed you was a wrong comment.

You then come back saying, "What did PWC actually do wrong? They identified several concerns, which we will never know the outcomes". I asked you what concerns did they actually pick up that we didn't already know. No reply to that one.

Now you come back saying they should hold the meeting electronically, and if they don't, they have something to hide?? Your logic escapes me. Many ASX companies do not hold electronic meetings. Plus, according to all your previous statements, the AGM is a waste of time. So why is it now a conspiracy if they don't hold the meeting electronically? Please make up your mind Stig. Is it worth going to an AGM, or is it not? Seems your comments keep shifting with the sands.

Anyway, that's my last comment on this. For people that want to, the AGM is on the 24th of January. You all have the details from the announcement on the ASX. I'll let others decide if they feel it is worthwhile attending. No point in this discussion anymore with you Stig because you can't seem to keep your answers straight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $21.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ $211.4K 10.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 111590 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 52672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 13.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ 3438506
Last updated 15.57pm 30/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.