VMT 8.33% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

PS I saw someone on here saying there was a “hate management...

1. 2,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    PS I saw someone on here saying there was a “hate management group”. I don’t think that’s the case.

I think the vast majority of HC posters think VMT have done a pretty good job of getting some E-Moto models designed, factory set up and some good deals and distribution agreements put in place. Many of us think there is a lot of work to be done on ASX investor engagement and building a more solid register with support for the share price - it just doesn’t happen by itself, especially when management are based in China. I believe very few investors of size or savvy would tip meaningful money into this co at present, hence the lacklustre share price for a few years. The governance model is also holding it back. There is nothing “hate management” about it - it’s very objective and it’s the majority of posters on Hot Copper.

However, there are 2-3 posters who are smashing these forums with a campaign of completely unbalanced and biased information. Someone called it a coordinated, semi-professional (by virtue of the number of posts) propaganda. I wouldn’t want to put a label on it, but it’s done damage.

I thought the ignore button was for morons, but I’m coming around to it, maybe I’ll Gottalove the ignore button if the forums continue to be spammed with that crap.
    HB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $22.73K 182.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31385 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 208534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 2800
Last updated 12.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.