NTD 0.00% 42.0¢ ntaw holdings limited

Thanks Madamswer for the time & effort taken to respond; always...

1. 2,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    Thanks Madamswer for the time & effort taken to respond; always appreciated and very helpful understand why you think the margins will improve (and yes coming off a weak 1H23 performance, any improvement on what they delivered in 2H23 will be viewed quite favourably).

I've heard less advertisements from the like of Bob Jane in the last few mths, so it does seem like a reasonable argument that the sector are suffering (Bapcor came out with negative guidance 2 days ago), but as you say the larger players will have more breathing room, but it also reinforces their strategy of moving towards exclusive brands rather than trying to compete with all comers at the volume (& discount) end of the market.

It would be quite the achievement to get to that ~4.6% EBIT margin, and if they do that, it will be a solid base on which to add the margins from the Dunlop deal....although 1H25 is still a long way away and I think they will need some funds to perhaps support the extra working capital/inventory they are going to have to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 38.0¢ $136.0K 343.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 4794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.