MAY 4.65% 4.1¢ melbana energy limited

I'm completely out of MAY for now. Max production for 2024...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I'm completely out of MAY for now. Max production for 2024 is 5000 bopd for Amistad, your talking 1500 to MAY. For the market cap it's not going to light it up any further Karoon is pumping 15k bopd themselves we need to be 5-10k net to MAY to be $1bn imo, maybe near the Marti and Alameda zone and getting some proper flow rates for those people can then project forward to see the $$$ signs but the six fold increase in Amistad reserves should at some point do something but the market is fickle it could be a flash in the pan everyone wants earnings and profits yesterday with inflation. Top 20 hold like 20% which means no big boys are here they are steering clear Cuba factor? dunno to drive the price it really is a hype driven share price atm on the drill bit imo cash and revenue each quarter will drive a share price re-rate but that is some way a way.

All the best if she rockets before I revisit I'm hoping ADX, WWI and couple others with cheaper market caps and less pariah'd global locations / jurisdictions go first and I'll rebuild a stake

Still a massive oil find. If the US revised the isolation or Cuba it'd be an overnight buy flag.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $184.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 946604 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.