CXO 0.00% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

So did the truth hurt you? You do believe that in a couple years...

1. 1,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    So did the truth hurt you? You do believe that in a couple years or more we could see the potential of company being realised and the price will reflect this.
    However your ego has got the better of you and you say "there is nothing pretty happening with this stock at present so stop kidding yourself and abusing others". This is pathetic. It appears that you have either failed to read the September Quarterly report or do not understand it.
    The company has been been through a difficult period and came up with a report which showed that their initial projections were wrong, they had production problems etc and this brought the price crashing down. They chose to do a capital raise of $107.9M and with the cash they held, as at 30/9/23 they had cash of $202.1M.
    Fortunately Management, chose to do something about this situation and the first quarterly FY 24, gave a run down of what they achieved which I am not going to spoon-feed you and suggest you read it and educate yourself. Further to this they have also made a shipment of 8,527 tons of spodumene in early October and there were 11,929 tons of fines in the port which I believe has been also shipped. At the end of last quarter they had ROM 164,794 tons and this has increased to 248,000 tons as at 31/10/23.
    We have also seen a reduction in the cash operating unit cost, which is less than half of what it was in Q3 FY23. If you were to look at your comment at the end of the first paragraph, you will note that you have a a tendency to provide inaccurate information. Many countries are facing problems, economic, political, inflation etc and China is getting hit hard. They have a huge problems internally and also have a large stockpile of EV cars which they cannot sell locally. This has caused the lithium prices to fall and the commodity market is subject to fluctuations. Countries have pledged to reduce green house gases and the demand for green energy will see upward movements and lithium prices will have to rise. I am sure you are aware that if it is not profitable to produce lithium, companies will cut back on production or cease which can create a shortage.
    At current spodumene prices, CXO will still be able to cover its costs and with the improvements made at Finniss operations and the expectations of producing 80-90k of spodumene and 85-95k of fines in FY24, will see the strengthening of its cash flow and I am of the view the capex cost of Grants and BP 33 may not require a further capital raise.
    Finally you had to end your post about me abusing others. It would appear that you are the one who is being unnecessarily critical of others and the unholy trinity within you "me, myself and I' is taking it toll on you. Suggest you take a year off, relax and try and meditate in the good things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $307.3K 2.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1373855 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2599810 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 1855690
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.