CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

These stooges/downrampers keep saying they will be out from...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    These stooges/downrampers keep saying they will be out from here... but they keep lurking here and in other CXO threads, every single day including weekends.... with their negativity and funnily THEY BECOME HAPPY when price falls DESPITE OF THEM HOLDING THE STOCK??

It just blows my mind... Makes no logical sense... What do they even want by spewing venom on the shares they hold? Cutting the branch of the tree where they are sitting? Every company would have its negatives and positives... but if you are the owner of something wouldnt it be in ones best interest to not downramp in front of everyone? Like if I own a house, would I knowingly (and constantly) keep saying negatives about the house, locality to everyone? One only does that when they have ulterior motives?

So back to same point, looks like probability of downside is limited and upside seems quite high from here for CXO and likes - large corporations, it seems, are after lithium mines - smart money seems to be wanting to buy these assets and looks like they in hand with likes of GS are hiring some stooges to fulfil their agenda...

More and more I read their stupid arguments and downramping without them explaining why they are holding the shares despite of them having such negative views, more and more I am getting convinced of not selling these shares...

Fingers crossed I am right!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.