TLG 2.68% 57.5¢ talga group ltd

Ann: 2023 AGM Results of meeting, page-10

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Really looks to me that Talga has a great team.
    And Mark is a charismatic MD. Management has my full confidence that they do everything right - except for one thing.

I agree with @dbd25 and go further to say that the permitting delay is the only reason we see no offtake and no definite financing. Customers want security of supply as banks want security of revenue. Mark said that battery and auto OEMs want a highly standardised product and are reluctant to go for new suppliers.
    How can they as long as the permits are not through and when they are final the municipality could still block the construction by refusing planning?

So could Talga maybe have done more to convince the Sami and some of the other locals who are afraid their drinking water gets affected? Did they try hard enough? Will reindeer really evade the area because the concentrator is still operating in winter, as the Sami fear? What’s the noise level? What can be done against it?
    In the end did we ever think about some kind of Sami participation in the mine?
    Last edited by HG64: 01/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.015(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $214.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 58.0¢ 56.5¢ $188.7K 330.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7206 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 12021 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.