LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Curiosity has taken hold of me, but bear in mind that company...

1. 6,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4069
    Curiosity has taken hold of me, but bear in mind that company financials always prove difficult for me to fully understand.
    ~ what cash was generated by FFX from the demerger?

All this debating that Leo Lithium is paying for the sins of its creator is pure supposition, but quite understandable given the political environment Leo Lithium and Firefinch are/were operating in and the timelines it is taking for a resolution/outcome, and if you throw in the coincidences of both being locked in protracted discussions with the government all makes for conspiracy theories albeit aided by the Company's non discloser stance on ongoing negotiations.

~ is it a long time, absolutely with select posters inferring there is something more sinister unfolding as negotiations don't take this long in Mali (Africa)
    + I beg to differ with suggestions of it being a LLL (and FFX) problem in isolation, as most current operating companies in Mali are in some form of protracted discussions with the Government, including Barrick, B2Gold, AngloGold Ashanti and Kodal (which are progressing with their plant build)

re: "much as FFX shareholders want their cake and eat it too"

~ their is no cake to eat, the rats ate it a long time ago and FFX shareholders are left with the droppings.
    ~ any recourse LLL pays to the government (settlement) will be LLL specific and will have nothing to do with FFX.

The Government of Mali have no legal claims over FFX the Australian listed company, any claims the Government may have will be made against Morila SA (to which FFX is an 80% shareholder)
    ~ it is the Governments own doing, they stopped the Sale of Morila!

I am both a LLL and FFX shareholder, other than the LLL shares allocated for the in specie distribution, I also paid for shares in LLL taking my full entitlement in the pro-rata issue as well as on market purchases and I totally agree that the FFX issues should not be a battle for LLL to take up.
    ~ how does cancelling FFX's holding of Leo shares benefit anything?, other than a (possible) larger future dividend being paid because of reduced SOI?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.