LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Woody a change of control event was not the reasoning the...

1. 1,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Woody a change of control event was not the reasoning the 'experienced professional team and their legal/accounting experts' gave for the delay in the FY financials was it...??

The Company will provide an update when a settlement with the Mali Government has been
    reached. As the settlement remains uncertain the amount of any potential payment also remains
    uncertain.

Once the issues relating to Goulamina are resolved with the Mali Government and a settlement
    is reached, the Company expects, within a reasonable timeframe, to be in a position to lodge its
    audited Annual Financial Report for the year ended 31 December 2023

Why do you feel the need to come to the defense of incompetent management & poor decision making. You have done this on numerous occasions on both the LLL & FFX threads. But as an investor that is your right & prerogative.

& as long as I have a dollar invested in a company, I will ask questions when I feel they are warranted. Which is my right & prerogative as an investor.

You will also note i invite our experienced professional team to correct me if I am in fact mistaken...

My understanding is, & please correct me if I am mistaken, the FY financials are a look back at the year that was & is a mandatory requirement for an ASX listed company. Any 'potential' future payments have no bearing on this report.
    Last edited by Pharrell13: 02/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.