LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Fairly rich to criticise the WA investments , when one invests...

1. 10,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4195
    Fairly rich to criticise the WA investments , when one invests at 9 cents in 2019 and sell at $3 in 2023. Just like you I sold out and advised so and bought 250k shares back after ALB walked. Granted, I bought in too early, but time will fix this.
    The real problem with African investments such as Mali and DRC is, not the resource, its the Dictatorships, juntas and corruption. Investors in these companies who own these resources get falls securities by looking at CAPEX and OPEX cost but totally and I mean TOTALLY mis judge the risk. This makes sense as they have never been to Africa and judge this through western coloured glasses. The returns are not bigger than investing in the West but the risks are of the scale. I have warned AVZ since 2018/19 about that, but the standard supply, cheaper OPEX and CAPEX than WA and we have the Chinese building in record time. Well how did that work out. I fear LLL is on the same road. The stories we are in confidential negotiations with the Junta is just bull dust. This does not take 7 months. What is happening is that they are at the mercy of the Junta and have no idea what they will decide. The stories here that they will buckle and the Junta will do the best for the people of Mali is also short sighted. The junta is there for the junta they do not care about their own population, never have.
    Before we get posts again that Western companies are operating successfully in Africa, yes they are, BUT Africa is 4 times bigger than Aust and much much richer in resources. Ask yourself why then does not most of the world resources come from there? It is because most large resource companies will not invest there, for reasons stated. AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.