LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Everybody needs to understand that waka waka this is Africa we...

1. 1,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    Everybody needs to understand that waka waka this is Africa we are dealing with. Not Australia what we are used to and familiar with.

Indeed they are ASX listed and bound by Australian regulations, but LLL are wisely are flaunting this to get the best out come they can with the country that really matters, Mali.

It would be really tough juggling this, yet so many armchair experts on here want to flog them for it.

It's Africa. We took the risk. Goalposts change, corruption is often involved, Moody's have them at a Caa1 Negative Soverign Credit Rating for a reason (the others at B/B-). The reason is BS like this.
    > This BS will only hurt Mali (e.g. their credit rating and business reputation), but the people involved likely don't care and are looking after self interests and probably have their kids living in an apartment in London for schooling.

My 2c - people are upset, they want to make money, cash out chase something else, whatever (it's HC after all). Patience is required in this situation that is not the company's fault. Thankfully they are approaching it in a manner that will give the best outcome, not the best outcome for the anxieties of impatient HotCopper holders or even the ASX.

Focus on the resource. It is amazing. Once they get this crap sorted out, we will have one of the biggest Lithium projects in the world with one of the biggest Lithium partners.

fooca you are a smart guy, loved the work you did over at DLC (now MOM), but I mostly agree with WoodySpoon on this one. And Pharrell13 whilst I don't agree with you on this, it's great you did something that most others won't by contacting the company with your concerns.
    Last edited by tradeprofits: 03/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.