SGC 11.1% 0.8¢ sacgasco limited

Kane Marshall is the new MD, bringing increased energy, fresh...

1. 5,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    Kane Marshall is the new MD, bringing increased energy, fresh leadership, board revigoration, project generation and deal flow to the company.

I am sure plenty is happening in the background, deals and drilling being lined up, exciting times ahead imo !!

Market cap trading at shell value and tiddler levels, i add before the drilling inevitably starts and herd arrives.

DYOR

"Mr Marshall has over 20 years’ experience in various roles as a director, geologist, engineer and company builder including several listed junior resource companies"

"His diverse experience base includes technical and managerial roles with private equity, junior and major oil companies with extensive experience in deal flow in the Perth, Canning, Carnarvon and Cooper Basins in Australia"

"Mr Marshall is leading the Company into a new phase of Sacgasco’s journey, by focusing on upstream acquisitions that lie within stable jurisdictions, have proximity to infrastructure to monetise new discoveries and have an established market to meet consumer’s needs for energy as global economies transition into cleaner forms of energy and electrification.

Your Board of Directors continue to be very positive on Sacgasco’s current and future investments and we are confident that it provides us with a stable platform to support future investment opportunities under new leadership"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $6.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $3.653K 451.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 868001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 132404
Last updated 15.55pm 10/05/2024 ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.