LTR 4.15% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: 2023 Annual General Meeting Notification, page-15

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2626
    Hi DaisyA...
    I am not aginst Gina on our board and it will obviously happen at some time, but I do not believe that time is now. I am not familiar with the requirements for being invited for a position on a public company board. However, I do not believe it is a requirement to nominate at an AGM. I think the existing board can add people at will, who may then be confirmed at a later meeting. That is what I think will happen.

I think the situation with the current BoD being "inside the tent" to a degree with ALB, makes it easier for them to make their decisions regarding the ALB proposal without her and to perhaps have in their hands certain indications they have received from a major shareholder about their intentions regarding the Scheme. This could be their "get out of jail free" card to change their mind? I may not be right here, but there is also the convention in these contentious circumstances where Board solidarity is expected.

I have said all along that once ALB proposal is off the table she will be invited to be on the BoD. If it happens now then fine, but it might complicate matters.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.