CKA 0.00% 9.4¢ cokal limited

Less of an issue as we progress. There are two logistics steps:...

1. 825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Less of an issue as we progress.
    There are two logistics steps: A. Pit 3 (behind Krajan port) to Batu Tuhup and B. Batu Tuhup to ISM downstream.
    For A. we have the Krajan to Batu barge route referred to above. This will be the most flow dependent and offline for parts of year but is also possibly the cheapest from a fuel efficiency/ staffing cost (my guess, maybe a good AGM question). While we are waiting for B to ramp up, barging makes most sense.
    In terms of weather dependency, gradual improvements to road infrastructure will increase capacity and reliability across seasons. Right now, road is new but like any new gravel road will be prone to degradation with high tonnage transported over it.

For part B. We are waiting for the large capacity barges to pick up first load from Batu Tuhup. This will become more efficient and four season once the conveyor is completed (see last report for whatever % complete it is - and my sat pics of Batu since). Other mines have hubs just downstream from our Batu Tuhup site and barges frequent the route.

Then of course there is the imminent Cokal trans-kalimantan railroad company ... LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.9¢ 9.4¢ $4.768K 49.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.9¢ 9.4¢ 23480
Last updated 15.17pm 27/05/2024 ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.