ANZ 0.59% $28.82 anz group holdings limited

I've previously been with Westpac and CommSec and still...

1. 4,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    I've previously been with Westpac and CommSec and still have a Westpac Broking account but transferred my 2 major broking accounts to SelfWealth around 4 years and 1 year ago respectively.

$9.95 Flat Fee
    I have my own HIN (like the bank platforms) so the holdings are registered in my name
    My cash on the SelfWealth platform is held in a separate account with ANZ
    OSKO cash transfers from my normal bank account work well
    US Trading if that's your thing
    App isn't quite as good as some banking apps but I've not had any real problems. Trading is generally fine on app or web and I prefer SelfWealth's reports on app compared to what I get from Westpac.
    SelfWealth is listed on the ASX so I can inspect their solvency and accounts for myself if I so choose.

I wouldn't class myself as a frequent trader but at an average of say 2 trades/week I'm saving well over $1K pa. Some have suggested STAKE as cheaper but I prefer the transparency of a publicly listed company (each to their own). You should certainly do your own due diligence. I didn't move everything at once but set up an account to try it out. I only moved when I was comfortable.

Bottom line, I've been a very happy customer. To me using a bank broker is a bit like using bank retail super funds over industry super. Lazy tax.
    Last edited by optimistus: 03/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.82
Change
0.170(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.80 $28.98 $28.71 $124.9M 4.337M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11327 $28.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.83 10021 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.