LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: 2023 Annual Report Lodgement and 2024 AGM, page-28

1. 5,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    https://www.mining.com/barricks-mali-mine-feeds-russian-war-machine-group-says/
    No one knows what the hell is going on in Mali, but i strongly suspect there is truth in Russia using Mali to finance its war.
    The problem Mali faces with Barrick is that it will be difficult to operate the mine as efficiently without the Barrick team. It could backfire on Mali.
    I would think Mali is more likely to squeeze as much cash out of most of the miners as they can rather than run the mines themselves.They may take a few over, but they can't possibly run them all.
    Barrick has a great record of financially assisting cash-strapped countries, including Mali.
    Juntas are typically 'stand over' types by nature rather than administrators or entrepreneurial.
    If Mali gets unjustly tough on Barrick... struggle to find words to describe how bad that would be.
    It's all gold talk. Appears no interest in Lithium. I doubt Mali could find someone experienced enough who could run a lithium mine for them. Mali will probably just snatch the lions' share of the golden eggs as they are laid by the lithium chicken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.