LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: 2023 Annual Report Lodgement and 2024 AGM, page-31

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    Unfortunately X, unsubstantiated information is all that is available to holders & the broader market re. the ongoing issues with the Malian government.

Like the fact or not, LLL management has done nothing to stem the flow of unsubstantiated information that has flooder the market re. Leo. They have simply sat back & watched the SP capitulate as well as 100's of millions of dollars in SH wealth. If this trades again the SP will again halve IMO. So possibly $1.20 down to 25-30c in 9-10 trading days. If anybody who has any significant skin in this game doesn't look to Simon & Rick for an explanation as to their actions & decisions clearly couldn't care less about their investment IMO. The halving of the MC to where it sits while in suspension lays squarely at their feet. Nobody else. They made the decision to come out of suspension after resolving FA.

Some posters will rush to managements defence, as is their prerogative. Some will again accuse me of 'having a whinge'... I couldn't give a f**k. This has gone on far too long. It's time for a decision/resolution either way. It is my opinion that the closer the project closes in on production & the associated cash flow, the less likely the Junta will be reasonable in their demands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.