LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

ASIC is the regulator and has much more apparatus available to...

1. 3,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2627
    ASIC is the regulator and has much more apparatus available to it, I would think. ASX has done what it can do in this specific case, by suspending Leo for failure to provide the info ASX requires. In a general sense tho - because these endless suspensions are not unique to Leo and are becoming almost ubiquitous - ASX should review their rules and consider some major modifications. The current ones imo are clearly not aiding the free and fair operation of the equity markets or serving the interests of shareholders. If companies can just continue to amble along with staff still being paid and decisions still being taken without basic transparency and review by investors, simply by throwing out a “commercial in confidence” type of excuse for what is assumedly an operational matter, then investing in public companies for their checks & balances, instead of private unlisted ones, becomes somewhat pointless.

I agree with @fooca that PwC had better have this covered because it’s now been built on so many hypotheticals it’s getting rather mad. We still don’t even know - for sure - what the proposed settlement relates to. How they can not disclose that in broad terms by now is quite absurd imo.
    Last edited by camban: 30/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.