LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

@WoodySpoonNew board buddy? I can only assume you are referring...

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4091

@WoodySpoon
    New board buddy?

I can only assume you are referring to the FFX shareholder Nominated Director?

A few things and starting with Matt, he has a level of integrity that will be rare amongst his peers.
    ~ the Nominated Director (Matt Mitchell) has signed a confidentiality agreement and has entered a series of briefings as per announcement
    "Director Nomination", and as such Matt made it quite clear that other than social calls / emails he is bound by the agreement he has signed.
    https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-gateway/ASX/asx-research/1.0/file/2924-02799192-6A1204236

I also iterated his sentiment and have suggested whilst he undertakes the role of a Director (if elected) of FFX that communications will be restricted to "social", if at all. Furthermore, the intent to get Matt on the Board is solely to have some confidence that any decisions he makes will be from an untarnished and true independent standpoint in the best interests of not only himself (as a shareholder) but for all shareholders.

~ I don't need any reassurance but, you are suggesting that making enquiries to ASIC on the basis I personally think that withholding the Annual audited accounts being contingent on a settlement (payment if any) with the Mali Government doesn't justify the delay of the financials as there are provisions in the Acts that accomodate these occurrences, namely "Contingent Liabilities".
    ++ Unless I am reading it wrong, but you can decide for yourself if you choose.
    https://www.aasb.gov.au/admin/file/content105/c9/AASB137_07-04_COMPapr07_07-07.pdf

Given PwC's performance over the past 12 months, making an enquiry to have the legality confirmed is neither trying to cause trouble nor wasting the time of an ASIC employee, the Government Legislative Acts on which ASIC's rules/regulations are based are supposed to be designed to protect shareholders of both listed and unlisted Companies alike.

If some employee at ASIC has to "waste" 15 minutes reviewing an enquiry, to bad, and it that also involves LLL getting a little tap on the shoulder, then so be it!

Nearly 2 years ago, we all sat around and twiddled our thumbs whilst FFX went to the wall, you can sit around and twiddle all you like mate but whether it makes a difference or not, I will just keep doing what I do, being a PITA to boards/management of Companies I have invested in.

Cheers
    Last edited by fooca: 30/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.