TDO 0.83% 6.1¢ 3d energi limited

You wrote: "Tdo is doing great". I hope so, I don't currently...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    You wrote: "Tdo is doing great". I hope so, I don't currently hold TDO stocks, but I'll keep an eye on them. Why ??
    I recently read an article, but you should know, that HC blocks all articles with 'stock' and 'head' in the header. So I think, it's better to post here an excerpt of that article.

1) Peter Strachan, the writer of that article, is a capital markets veteran, resources analyst and lover of the oil and gas game. The brains behind the popular weekly StockAnalysis investment letter, which launched in 2003, Peter has worked in capital markets for over 35 years, and is a qualified metallurgist and geologist.
    2) He wrote> In the current economic and social environment, petroleum explorers and developers need to be even more nimble and innovative to raise funding. Traditional markets for capital have all but dried up as larger funds fear stranded assets, but the business generates sufficient cash flow to be largely self-funding.
    Companies that can self-fund from operating cash flow or by farming out and partial sale of development assets can survive and that is where value resides.
    3) 3D Oil (ASX:TDO)
    A $15m petroleum exploration company with interests in the Otway and Gippsland Basins, as well as the Bedout-Sub Basin, along trend from Carnarvon Energy’s Dorado oil and gas discoveries. The company estimates net Prospective (undiscovered) Resources to its account of 1,249 mmboe on all permits, including large gas targets close to infrastructure in the high value Eastern Australian gas market.
    TDO has attracted mammoth energy company ConocoPhillips (CoP), as a joint venture partner to contribute ~$100 million towards two wells on TDO’s account, where TDO retains a 20% interest.
    CoP is planning for up to six wells in a 2025 program on its Otway permits, depending on results from an initial two. With gas prices ranging from A$6 to A$12/GJ in this market, TDO shows significant leverage to success from an initial two funded wells.

Last 3 years TDO traded between 4.5 and 7c with relative low interest from punters. But I think, one day TDO will no longer remain just a glimmer of hope, Remember the last sentence from Peter under No.2 !

In that article Peter first mentioned another hopeful in oil & gas, which I bought roughly one year ago. I bought a parcel of that one (ADX) not only for myself, but for my son and my daughter too. When they asked me, what did ADX in the meantime, I told them, have patience, our time will come.

After that article from Peter, I think we will have more eyes next week watching TDO more and more. We're still in TDO's childhood, but we're slowly growing up with ConocoPhillips (CoP), as a joint venture partner to contribute ~$100 million.
    That's why I will keep a close eye on TDO, to answer my question above !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $20.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $20.24K 337.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7188 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 159870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ 32324
Last updated 14.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
TDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.