NEU 2.17% $20.25 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I have referenced this before, Blackstone's currently has $1...

1. 2,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    I have referenced this before, Blackstone's currently has $1 trillion in assets under management, they state they have bought 147 medicines to market at 84% rate of success in phase 3's, with 21 MD's or PHD's on the team.

"We partner with pharmaceutical, biotech and medical technology companies to fund products that address unmet medical needs and have the potential to improve the quality of life for patients around the world.Filling a VoidBlackstone Life Sciences (BXLS) fills a critical void in the industry. While the life sciences are seeing unprecedented innovation driven by rapid advancements in science and technology, there is a lack of funding necessary to bring medicines and healthcare technologies to market. We invest in and partner with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical technology companies to help meet this need.Expertise and ScaleBXLS combines clinical, commercial and operational expertise with Blackstone’s knowledge and global network, access to capital, resources and infrastructure. We commit our skill and scale to select, fund and advance what we believe to be the most promising life science products and companies through hands-on involvement and directly applied expertise.Managing RiskWe seek to deliver value for investors by focusing on areas where we can apply our deep clinical and commercial domain expertise. By investing in promising candidates in late-stage development, we aim to make a positive impact on the most people with the lowest clinical risk."

Recent case study last month with Moderna US$750m for future sales milestones and single digit royalties;https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.biospace.com/article/moderna-secures-up-to-750m-in-funding-from-blackstone-to-advance-flu-program/&ved=2ahUKEwjik9WImd-FAxVByzgGHUJeCC8QFnoECBEQAQ&usg=AOvVaw10B09VAeOztPEoCQJu4RNS

Assuming we have same success in remaining phase 2 trails as we have in PMS, the future for Neu under this type of deal with Blackstone or alike offers the best possible out come for patients and shareholders, plenty of cash, firepower with experience in collaboration with our current team, gets drugs to market quickly, Neu in full control, leaves our current cash flow or at least a greater percentage of growing cash flow from DAybue to Neu to develop further indications beyond the current 4.

If our current 4 x 2591 indications have a potential conservative peak sales estimate of US$22bn, bringing another 2-4 into the picture could do the same in the next few years.

I know Jon referenced once that just licensing out 2591 as we have done with Acadia would be a boring type of option, as I have mentioned previously if he quotes that option as boring then TO would be the most boring on any scale especially at a price that is not relative to recent deals like Reta's skyclaves that deal worth US$8bn therefore ours worth US$10bn .......When I think of what would be the most exciting this type of deal with the likes of Blackstone is evidently the most exciting given the opportunity we get to keep our assets for small cost of 10%-20% perhaps, the upside is enormous for Neu with a lot of the risk mitigated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.25
Change
0.430(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.585B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.89 $20.39 $19.77 $5.715M 283.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 $20.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.29 302 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.22
  Change
0.430 ( 2.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.86 $20.40 $19.77 85257
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.