NEU 1.98% $19.31 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I don't think I will have a say on the TO price. The board will,...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I don't think I will have a say on the TO price. The board will, and their fiduciary duty is to the company.
    And IF the board recommend a reasonable TO, then most shareholders will accept it. That's pretty obvious.

The interesting question for me is whether the board is looking to accept a TO this year.

" We are also actively exploring further potential indications for NNZ-2591 and will say more about this as our
    assessment progresses.......Neuren is in a very strong financial position, with cash
    and short-term investments of more than A$200 million and the ongoing revenues from DAYBUE. This supports
    our commitment to achieving the best outcome for shareholders by pursuing value-adding opportunities to
    their fullest potential. For NNZ-2591, we will continue to evaluate all options to achieve this as the events of this
    year unfold."

This forward from the annual report was signed not just by JP but by the chairman of the board.
    " achieving the best outcome for shareholders by pursuing value-adding opportunities to their fullest potential."
    This indicated to me the majority opinion of the board, (the Chairman wouldn't have signed off on this statement otherwise), is the take 2591 through ph3 for at least PMS, and maybe doing a few more ph2 trials for other indication before accepting any TO offers.

IMO the key event this year will be after the FDA (hopefully) gives the ok to the PH3 PMS trial. If Neuron decides to go it alone, that'll be an indication that the board will put on hold any TO acceptance until a successful PH3 trial of PMS, unless an exceptional offer comes along.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.31
Change
-0.390(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $2.459B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.80 $19.80 $18.85 $2.642M 137.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 424 $19.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.32 71 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.41
  Change
-0.390 ( 1.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.76 $19.80 $18.86 50831
Last updated 14.15pm 06/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.