ZEU 0.00% 0.9¢ zeus resources limited

Ann: 2023 Annual Report, page-23

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Ailasdavejay. Sorry buddy, I have to come back at you again as you are again being very inaccurate IMO .

1. It's obvious to anyone who doing any research that the major holders of Zeus were/are- two large Beijing companies
    1.- Zhengyuan International Mining (Zimc) a mining subsidiary of USD 1.6 billion China Metallurgical Geological Bureau.
    2.Vast honour a wealthy Beijing based property co, They both own 57 mill shares each (13%) and control the board.

If you were indeed actually ever in "that club" - you would know that when that they did that first 3 cent placement with Zeu there were 185 million shares out and 114 million shares (60%) were owned by Beijing cos. So Mr C never could remotely claim "they had all the shares" - it was obvious the big Chinese co's did. - so thats inaccurate

2. As for the "One Chinese lady" holding all the rest? there just isn't one -so inaccurate.

3. At the placement time the rest of the shares were owned by a mix of retail Aussie shareholders who had been trapped in for years from 20 c down to 0.0025 cents - since WA govt put a uranium exploration ban Zeus in 2017. Mr C always said he suspected those Aussie people would probably jump at the chance to sell and get out of jail after years.- and they did so -so thats also inaccurate.

But he did say he thought the Beijing cos won't sell till it hits 20 cents - as they had used state funds to fund at that price and can't record a loss overseas or they may risk jail for bad management of state funds overseas - and so far that has proven right. So maybe you are being confused there?

4. When the club first got involved the committee suggested members take up the 3 cent placement stock with free option as that just makes it a tiny A$ 6 mill market cap shell - and at the time it made Zeus the cheapest listed uranium related stock in the world. The committee and Mr c did say they felt the long uranium winter since Fukashima was over and a new uranium bull run was starting - they also called 5 or 6 other uranium stocks then. And have been largely proved right. The often warned members not to pay too much for Zeu shares as it was a small tightly he'd volatile share -I wouldn't call that "Pumping the shit out of it constantly"- so.... innacurate.

After the stock was suspended - Colin joined the board to fix the co and help it get reliasted .-He got rid of most the crap old management - got the company back to work exploring -so they.located the promising pegmatites at Mortimer Hills. her also helped
    arranged the new funding the ASX said Zeu needed to raise to relist- They did it as a cheap 1 cent rights issue to all shareholders they felt it was the fairest way for all shareholders.

5. The club then suggested members who were already shareholders should take the 1 cent rights - as it valued ZEU at just A$4 mill - which this seemed ridiculously cheap as ZEU had already found promising pegmatites next door to DLI's fast -growing Yinnethara resource.-and DLI's drills were hitting lithium just 600 meters from ZEU"s boundary and are still moving east towards Zeu. DLI was then capped at A$ 500 million- and Zeus only at A$4 mill (125x less). I believe is not "pumping" to suggest people trying to get set more cheaply to limit their downside and leave more upside potential. To me that is smart investing not "pumping the shit out of it"- ....so innacurate again.

6. And more importantly after ZEU resulted all the club members know that- as a director - Colin never ever posting anything on DR on the clubs chat line- to comply with ASX disclosure rules - That is the polar opposite of "constantly pumping the shit out of it".-so totally inaccurate again.

My point is Ailasdavejay is just please stop just wildly pushing out mistruths and conspiracy theories - If you don't do your research then maybe better to just say nothing like I normally do. I apologise if I was a bit sharp yesterday but your recent and constant wrong and downramping posts irritated me and made me react.

That said - I've said my piece and I won't be posting again. It uses up too much of my time!. So Adios - and good luck to all Zeus shareholders.

Lastly- this may be of interest to some of you here - when I saw that he had actually sold some shares recently -as posted above -I just called to ask why?

He said he had just got pissed with the constant negativity he had encountered - he said after two years resuscitating a dead shell co and getting it back to work again- - for which he tried to do the right thing for shareholders and unlike so may Ozzie lifestyle directors he never took a single free share or option or even a salary for himself. - and yet all he got for this was crap from defaming journalists and other conspiracy theory idiots such as that proven liar and defamer Stockswami. So He decided it wasn't worth the grief and stepped away. He said he had just shares to get back his original investment - and now has over 10 mill shares cost free which he'll hold- and he says he still bullish on Zeu and if it ever runs up to 20 cents+ in the future - it will then have all been worth it. Apparently he's now working on some eco-tourism project in Vietnam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.