GSN 0.00% 1.8¢ great southern mining limited

Everyone is on the Lithium bandwagon, but for me, apart from...

1. 2,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Everyone is on the Lithium bandwagon, but for me, apart from gold which will comeback as a must have in your portfolio, (which GSN has plenty of upside in this regards), I think copper will be the next huge must have.

See their previous announcements on Edinburgh Park Project and they have spent a lot of time and money figuring out the best targets.

This has Tier 1 deposit look about it, with gold silver copper targets.

The Edinburgh Park Project is a province scale opportunity prospective for copper-gold porphyry
    systems, structurally hosted orogenic gold and both high and low sulphidation epithermal gold-silver
    systems.

The Company is currently assessing whether to continue sole funding exploration at Edinburgh Park or
    bring in a partner that will allow the Company to focus exploration funding into its WA projects.

From the Annual Report they are spelling it out here that this is probably a large project that will probably need a partner that has serious money that will be needed to see how big this really is. It is right next door to Mt Carlton so it has high hopes that somewhere around there, another large Tier 1 deposit is nearby..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $4.255K 236.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39664 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 190000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.