DXS 1.86% $6.58 dexus

Ann: 2023 Annual Results Presentation, page-5

1. 10,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    all the REITS are collapsing and i know EXACTLY why, even though non of you here or on any other REIT forum will agree, but as someone who devotes himself to just listening to FINANCIAL news mainstream BS and utube economists, they pretty much agree, all the "alternative" economists on utube mostly agree that % rates still have a long long way to go UP, one old economist called MARC FABER who is a multi millionaire trader retired now , says % rates in the US, as in the FED funds rate, will go to 10%, and he has predicted many things correct, yes he is bearish on most things but he gives brilliant explanations why, now if % rates get to 8-10% REITS still have another 30-50% to fall from current levels, so all these mainstream economists who think only one % rate rise to go and thats it, are full of it, inflation has barely been contained, im guessing no one here will agree with me that % rates still have a very long way to go up, another billionaire in an article on CNN, said he bought $1.6 BILLION worth of PUT OPTIONS on the sp500 and Nasdaq 100, predicting a crash in the coming months....

Maybe you guys have a different explanation why ALL the REITS got hammered today, so its not JUST office specific or retail specific, they all got hammered except maybe RFF which owns farmland and is seen as safer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.58
Change
0.120(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $7.077B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.52 $6.60 $6.50 $36.05M 5.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12570 $6.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.58 7817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.