DXS 0.23% $6.44 dexus

I think it is fantastic price at these levels. The reasons I...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I think it is fantastic price at these levels. The reasons I like the stock is the following:-

- The company is trading at a discount to NTA of ~34%, before the revaluation data is released in 2 weeks and has plenty of downside protection.
    - The NTA figure doesn't factor in the third party FUM it manages and is probably worth ~$1.50 to the NTA on a earnings basis.
    - The assets held by Dexus on prime assets, strategically located and will be sought after through the cycle.
    - The group was proactive in keeping leverage low with asset sales in the last few years.
    - Leverage on dated valuations is ~29% and is well within covenants to allow for softening of valuations.
    - The industrial portfolio which is ~16% of the earnings, has a portion of the rents below market and will benefit in the upside once the rents are re-set through market rent reviews or new leases.
    - Third party FUM is increasing Fy21 - $22B, Fy22 $26B & now at $44B, this capital lite model like Goodman is sought after and can really drive earnings growth if they can get this model right.
    - Earnings per share are roughly forecast to be at $0.65 p/share for the next few years and on a P/E basis, the stock is trading on a multiple of ~10x earnings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.44
Change
-0.015(0.23%)
Mkt cap ! $6.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.47 $6.42 $3.583M 555.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 15777 $6.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.44 16195 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.