NIC 1.84% 80.0¢ nickel industries limited

Ann: 2023 Annual Results Presentation, page-35

1. 10,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hello,
    I am looking into this company and one thing I would really appreciate some help with if somone knows the answers.
    Indonesia is banning Nickel export so my question is, how much Nickel does NIC directly export outside of Indonesia. If substantial then how will this affect NICs future sales of Nickel?
    I note from the companies report the following:
    "All sales of NPI and MHP are currently sold to Tsingshan group companies and the Company has heavy reliance on the Tsingshan group as a purchaser of NPI produced from Hengjaya Nickel, Ranger Nickel, Angel Nickel and Oracle Nickel.
    There may be a materially adverse effect on the Company’s financial performance and that of Hengjaya Nickel, Ranger Nickel, Angel Nickel, Oracle Nickel and Tsing Creation if Shanghai Decent fails to purchase all of the offtake and alternative customers are not found"
    and
    "Shanghai Decent has committed to purchase all of the Company’s NPI production. The production of nickel
    products other than NPI may be sold to third parties (which Shanghai Decent encourages) providing
    customer diversification"
    Is Tsingshan / Shanghai Decent purchasing within Indonesia or does NIC export to them?
    If all NIC's Nickel is locally consumed then I think I will buy otherwise I am uncertain as to how the exprt ban will impact.
    Any knowledge or feedback on the above would be greatly appreciated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $3.428B
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 80.0¢ $3.540M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 159930 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 104000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.