WGX 2.02% $2.53 westgold resources limited.

Ann: 2023 Diggers and Dealers Presentation, page-24

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 34,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1893
    It is so damn hard to pick the market , I missed the lithium/rear earths boom in share prices , and do not hold any in that sector .
    From what I hear EVs need just as much Nickel as they do lithium , and Ni seems harder to come by particularly in the hard rock sulphate form , (plenty of Ni laterite deposits out there ) . I would like to not miss the next boom but do not know what it will be in, guessing Ni or Cu but could be something weird like Niobium .
    Every man and his dog knows goldies especially explorers are at bargain basement prices and I have been trying to pick the ones that will do well , some have done well GCY but others continue to be failures BCN MTH WSR WGR over the last year I probably have just broken even .
    The issue is the cashed up gold miners do not seem to be wanting to pay up for buying out the explorers ,yes there is some M&A RMS taking out Breaker and possibly Musgrave but that seems didly squat compared with the cornucopia of explorers that would fall over themselves if a big boy knocked on their door.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.