DEG 0.80% $1.24 de grey mining limited

Hey Gbgirl, in addition to the new land DEG has acquired with...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hey Gbgirl, in addition to the new land DEG has acquired with Novo, its even more interesting to see what is happening on the land DEG has actually given up!! A year or two DEG relinquished its lease on the Loudens Patch prospect where it had worked up a conglomerate watermelon seed gold outcrop at the time NOvo was spruiking its somewhat delusional theory that the Pilbara was riddled with conglomerate hosted gold, aka Witts 2.

At the time DEG went cautiously along for the ride, found some conglomerate gold and received a nice bump in the share price at the time. Eventually more rational heads became involved and the whole fantasy collapsed, as the gold in conglomerate was very patchy and very difficult to access and mine. Just as the last wave of similar hype had dome a century before in the same area. Anyway, ANAX picked up Loudens Patch instead and are now having a good look over it. Their announcement out this AM shows it to contain a pile of pegmatite swarms that they are now following up with a deeper investigation. The upshot is that even the bits of land DEG gives away are turning out to be exciting for things like lithium, so over the vast acreage it now has control over, hopefully such discoveries can be made over and over again.

My take on thinks is that DEG is a big lithium company in the making (but doesn't know it yet), and is just starting out as a massive gold play so it can make some initial few billions in pocket money before it gets on with the serious job of exploring for, mining and producing lithium . The results from that recent drilling Gmeister has shown over to the east in Tabba Tabba region will be a first taste after the earlier King Col work, but given the explosion in lithium discoveries and exploration over the past six months in this region, coupled with all the nearology, I think the whole place is going to go bananas very soon! Well I'm holding and hoping just in case

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.010(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.286B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.24 $3.334M 2.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 108705 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 20490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.24 820175
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.