SBM 3.85% 25.0¢ st barbara limited

Ann: 2023 Extraordinary General Meeting Results, page-10

1. 2,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    You are supposed to get some GMD shares, but it's not a sure thing as the company may need more funds, and consider the greed of the board, hence may not distributing all of them to shareholders. Forget about the money, they are for the board to dispose. Now the assets is in GMD's pocket, GMD SP should drop fairly fast soon as someone pointed out (mission completed).

I sold out all my shares today, lost 85% of money. I should have done it earlier when the EGM outcome came out but didn't vary too much either. Shareholders could/would not put up a fight against these corrupted xxxx. Officially St Barbara is finished. Without Gwalia, there is no company maker. Share price from here will be dying off gradually until SBM winds up or the Canadaian change their mind to show some mercy. At least in foreseeable term, Atlantic will be only losing money (close to no production), Simberi too if no significant POG rise. Last Q Simberi could make some money it's because gold in circuit and also sold more than produced.

GDXJ still hold 27 million shares. SBM is likely to be kicked out of the index or get significantly sold off, and in that case, look below. Don't know the bottom, but previous 7c might be on the card. Recent elevated shorting activities may be telling.

Anyways, I lost a lot of money from SBM thanks to the excellent board and management. They'll be always memorised. Had to bite the bullet and move on. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $204.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $1.209M 4.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 707806 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 1033222 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.