VIT 1.10% 9.2¢ vitura health limited

Ann: 2023 Financial Report, page-49

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

I have been doing a multi part series over at AGH called “Let’sdo the numbers” to discuss some of the truths, good and bad, of what has been happeningin Australian medical cannabis. Check it out. I like what VIT, ECS and LGP aredoing, less so AGH and others.

So “let’s do the numbers” here, I can only assume you are nothappy with the clinic locations Vitura closed late last year? This is a quickone as I have a few things on this afternoon.

Their announcement said that more than 95% of their patientswere seen by telehealth, so they closed the 3 clinic locations in Queensland. Iattend their investor webinar calls they do from time to time. The VIT CFO saidthat more than $300,000 has been saved annually with that decision thatimpacted 5% of their patients. Sounds like a pretty good decision, plus they haveexpanded their market nationally, not just I southeast Queensland.

So again, doing the numbers how can people be leaving in droveswhen it only impacted 5% of the patients? What did I miss?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.6¢ 9.0¢ $1.319K 13.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2643 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 15607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.