VIT 0.00% 9.3¢ vitura health limited

Ann: 2023 Financial Report, page-55

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Index. I was not talking about patients leaving because their clinc closed. I am referring to all the talk on the consumer forums from people who walked away because - suddenly - under the new reguime they went from being a valued personal client >> to a file number.
    CDAs rep certainly did a summersault in the period 1 - 2 years ago on the publuc forums.

I am not here to trash talk VIT, i last held shares here just weeks ago (trading, backing an Up). I wish them well because sucess would indicate a healthy Au cannabis sector all 'round.

But - imo only - although one of the only two profitable companies in the ASX cannabis space - i see their SP crippled short term by the relentless Jensen sell-off.
    And longer term, i have big doubts they will keep dominant market share with thir two major operations. That dominance seems to be priced into the market cap already.

My primary reasons for believing that market dominance will slip is primary because of current management is out of touch with their consumer base ( for CDA) and because the feedback i get from talking to big-volume pharmacists i regularly talk to, is that Canview in now no longer the best platform for their purpose.
    - and finally, i don't think all the work training GPs will necessariky lead to patients being "tied" to the VIT pipeline nearly as much as under the clinic framework.
    MC consumers are becoming far more willing to demand the products of their choice - not what the GP is pushing.

VITs biz model has always been predicated on leveraging tied customers and still is. - sorry VIT, imo, MC consumers aint as sheeplike as you think.

All these factors are just imo only - and my reading could be totally wrong.
    My personal strength in this market has always been a very very good understanding of the Au cannabis consumer. Most of the Suits than run the industry here - and many investors - are simply clueless about that .
    This understanding informs all the points i have made above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $26.72K 282.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3187 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 30405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.5¢ 9.7¢ 9.4¢ 91512
Last updated 15.00pm 24/05/2024 ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.