ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2109
    I am not offended by the smearing remarks from the couple of posters that think they know me.

They don't.

I understand their intent to defame, debase and ridicule me, but fro where I sit, really, I do not care at all.

My time horizon in major positions is usually 5 -10 years. I nearly always get my positioning wrong, but I know that before I start and plan accordingly.

I won't reply with any specific 10, 20 and much higher bag outcomes, I have under my belt over 40 years. In nearly all of them, there were times when I suffered periods of huge stock price drawdowns. How I responded, using the skills of people much smarter than me, made all the dirfference.

It was much easier to be "my own boss" before I joined Hot Copper, which is full of noise and BS, and seriously bad guidance for novices. I postbecause I like to share my thoughts, tried to share my strategies and learnings over the decades. Many on HC appreciate my contributions, so I continue to post. Others here, deride me, as they are perfectly entitled to do.

As an investment winner, I WILL NOT let stupdity, short sightedness or plain bullying stop me from posting. I am certain those to whom I am referring will read this, probably respond with rubbish and so it goes on. That is why, I restrict my posts on a number of the "dumb" industrial type stocks.

I learn a lot more from the posters on the "complex" energy stocks stocks posted by geologists and resource engineers who don't need to prove themselves right or wrong, but contribute to the greater understanding of a stock. Over the last 10 or so years, this has helped me accumulate a handy sum to be able to play investment challenges without needing to make money quickly.

Though time is the thing I now have the least on my side, on my investment journey, it has been my greatest friend. Along with patience.

Readers can take my "sh1t" as one guy said earlier however they wish.I am gone from PTM posting until 2024.

GLTASH and be most careful of the people who shout the loudest. They usually have the emptiest pockets!

I do not enjoy wasting time defending myself instead of trying to share my experience, as other other successful people like to do.

Over and out from me, good luck to the trolls, you need it more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.