WES 1.92% $68.57 wesfarmers limited

Ann: 2023 Half-year Report incorporating Appendix 4D, page-31

1. 12,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    I agree Catch is a disaster for more ways than one. Catch management are totally dishonest and I took my grievances right to the top. So I know first hand.
    It all happened in Dec 2021 during the Boxing Day sales where Catch used the baiting technique and failed to deliver. I did post the story on HC Myer thread at the time. Post #:59020463

"What would consumers think of an online company offering a Boxing Day Sale showing a discount of $770 on a $1000 item? The item shows 8 in stock.
    This is not Myer but a rival on-line company.
    The item is placed in the shopping basket, the product is paid for and a Tax Invoice is emailed to the customer. The next day later before the Boxing Day Sale finishes the on-line store still shows 5 items in stock.
    A week later after the sale finished the stock level goes up to 15 and the price returns to $1000.
    However the on-line company refunds the money saying that there is no stock available.

This is the sort of deceitful, dishonest trading that Myer is up against in the e-commerce world.

This is deliberate BAIT advertising and it seems to be commonplace with some companies like Catch."

I did follow up and demand that the product (an expensive sound bar) be delivered. Catch told me "oh sorry no more stock so here is your money back' they then ignored my follow up, the Catch CEO ignored me until I sent an email to Wesfarmers Head Office and stated that this was dishonest trading and that I intended further action.
    A few days later the Manager of Catch's Customer Service contacted me and made an offer to supply the Sound Bar at the original Boxing day sale price.
    I was lucky that I always take a screenshot and save it for any online buying and just happened to keep taking screen shots over the next week as I already suspected that this was deliberate bait advertising by Catch and they'd make any excuse not to deliver.
    I would never use Catch again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$68.57
Change
1.290(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $77.77B
Open High Low Value Volume
$67.60 $68.88 $67.51 $107.7M 1.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11951 $68.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$68.60 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.