WES 0.01% $70.61 wesfarmers limited

They have stores everywhere, pumping out millions of dollars.But...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    They have stores everywhere, pumping out millions of dollars.
    But how many of those stores do they own, very, very few ?

Isn't that kind of the point of retail....Having stores everywhere pumping out millions of dollars? What relevance has owning stores got to do with WES and or JBH?

WES actually did a due diligence thing on JBH, after cutting some of Coles shares.
    Fortunately they dropped the DD and jumped on API, which has proved to be a goldmine.
    Far superior than JBH and with a huge future in the healthcare section.

What metrics are you making the case for API being far superior than JBH- I for one can't see any?

Wesfarmers could easily take the best selling JBH products and sell them from Kmart stores.
    That way WES would be JBH (except by name), without buying them out.
    JBH make their money from the mark up margins from the manufactures and their selling price.
    WES could do the same, buying from the manufactures, without the cost of a take over.

If this was so easy I'm sure we'd be able to buy Anko branded electronic goods right now which tells me it isn't easy( you do understand that WES wouldn't' be selling Samsung, Apple and Sony in Kmart don't you?)I guess JBH aren't alone in this world in taking a product and marking it up - What's your point here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$70.61
Change
0.010(0.01%)
Mkt cap ! $80.08B
Open High Low Value Volume
$70.17 $74.10 $69.60 $85.11M 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 314 $70.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$70.75 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.